[watermark]《针灸科病史询问和检查》
你得风湿病多久了?
How 1ong have you suffered from rheumatism?
五年多了。
More than five years.
哪几个关节受影响?
Which of your joints were affected?
起先,只是两个膝关节。
At first on1y the two knees.
现在呢?
And now?
几乎全身关节都痛。
A1most all the joints of my body are aching.
让我看看……啊,肿了。
(压迫患者的手腕)
Let me have a look... Oh';.. they are swelling
(Presses the patient’s wrists.)
哎唷
Ouch!
什么时候痛得更厉害?
When does your pain become more intensive?
动的时候。
On motion.
下雨天呢?
And during rainy days?
对了,下雨天痛得受不了。
Oh yes, it becomes unbearab1e in rainy days.
早晨一起来你感觉怎样?
How do you fee1 when you arise in the morning?
非常不好受。
It is most uncomfortab1e.
需要多长时间能“轻快”些?
How 1ong does it take for you to “limber up”?
一个小时左右。
It takes an hour or so.
傍晚或晚上你感觉怎样?
How do you fee1 in the late afternoon or evening?
除了疼痛外,我感到发硬和疲乏。
Besides aching, I fee1 stiffening and fatigue.
你吃过什么药?
What drugs have you taken?
我吃了不少镇痛药。促是效果不怎么好。
I’ve taken a lot of analgesics. But they are not so effective.
假如你问意的话,我想用针灸治疗。
I would like to treat you with acupuncture if you agree.
我听说过你们用这方法治好了许多病。
I’ve heard you’ve cured many diseases with this method.
看!这就是针。我将用这些针扎你身上的某些穴位。
Look, these are the need1es I am going to put need1es into certain points on your body.';
医生,痛不痛啊?
Won’t they hurt me, Doctor?
别害怕。当针扎进穴位时,你的感觉同打针一样。然后你会感到胀和麻。
Don’t be afraid, When I insert the needles in the points you’ll have the same fee1ing as you have
on injection. Then you’ll have a feeling of distentsion and numbness.
没什么。我受得了。
Then, that is nothing. I can stand it.
好吧,让我们开始吧。请躺在这张床上。……别紧张,别紧张…痛吗?
Wel1 1et’s begin';. Please 1ie down on the bed....Take it easy, take it easy. Does it hurt you?
一点也不痛。
No, not at all.
你现在有什么感觉?
What do you feel now?
就象你说的那样——胀麻。
It’s exactly what you said- distension and numbness.
你觉得热吗?
Do you f ee1 hot?
是的,感到热。
Yes, I do.
如果你头晕或恶心, 尽管告诉我。
If you have faintness or nausea just let me know.
我一点没有这样的感觉。
I don’t have any such feeling';.
今天就到此结束。这是第一次治疗。你的情况,治疗一个月就够了。
That is al1 for today. This is the first treatment. A course of a month’s treatment wi1l be sufficient for your case.
我什么时候再来进行下次治疗?
When sha11 I come back for the next treatment?
后天。今天星期二。请在星期四来。
Day after to-morrow. Today is Tuesday,Please come back on Thursday.
好吧。谢谢你了。医生。虽然这是但我觉得好多
All right. Thank you, Doctor. Although this is the first treatment I fee1much better after it.
别受凉(保持暖和),好好休息。
Keep warm and rest we11.
[/watermark] |